From modest beginnings back in 1967, the family-owned business of Al Meraikhi General Contracting Establishment, as one of the major construction contracting companies in the United Arab Emirates, has played a significant role in the development of the UAE by the construction of innumerable, high quality, durable building and civil engineering projects. Founded by our present Chairman Mr. Ahmed Bin Hader Al Meraikhi, the company is currently managed by a second-generation family member with third millennium dynamism and is run on the highest international business principles.
Al Meraikhi General Contracting has always strived for excellence in all aspects of business operation and its constant growth and excellence has been attained by thoughtfully blending-in all activities to incorporate its client’s requirements with quality
and safety always playing a significant role in business strategy and timely achievements.
Since 1996, the company has implemented its quality management system in full accordance with and to the most generally accepted international standards of ISO 9001 and HSE considerations, thereby enhancing its reputation for both the excellence and customer satisfaction. As Category One highly qualified contractors, we have successfully completed numerous major construction projects (Refer “ Project Section”) for both Government and Private clients within the sectors of
Typical types of projects include:
- Government and Institutional
- Power and Water Generation and Distribution
- Transport and Commercial Organizations
The Technical, Support Services, Purchase, Procurement , Quality , Health & Safety and Environmental departments ensure that all projects undertaken by the company, and all equipment purchases meet the specifications and requirements of our customers.
- Multi storey buildings and residential/commercial towers
- Multi-storey Car Parks both above and below ground level
- Government office towers and general building complexes
- Palaces, rest houses and majlis
- Specialist and General Hospitals
- Medical facilities generally including Polyclinics
- Private villas, quality housing and boundary walls
- Military and University buildings for accommodation and general campus activities
- Low cost housing
- Hotels and Commercial Residences
- Electrical control centres and substations
- Airport Buildings and extensions
The Project Management department ensures that planning of construction activities and completion of construction works matches the schedules requirements of customers.
Al Meraikhi has the confidence and expertise to act as either a Nominated/Main Contractor or Subcontractor.